- Stanislaus Soltys (Kazimierczyk), Polish Priest of the Canons Regular of the Lateran (1433-1489).
- André (Alfred) Bessette, Canadian professed religious of the Congregation of the Holy Cross (1845-1937).
- Candida María de Jesús (Juana Josefa) Cipitria y Barriola, Virgin, Spanish foundress of the Congregation of the Daughters of Jesus (1845-1912).
- Mary of the Cross (Mary Helen) MacKillop, Virgin, Australian foundress of the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Sacred Heart (1842-1909).
- Giulia Salzano, Virgin, Italian foundress of the Congregation of Sisters Catechists of the Sacred Heart (1846-1929).
- Battista (Camilla) Varano, Virgin, professed nun of the Order of Poor Clares and foundress of the monastery of St. Clare in the Italian town of Camerino (1458-1524).
Here are some images of the Consistory from photovat.com. Msgr. Marini arriving, with an Augustinian of the Papal Sacristy bringing the pontifical stole:
Other papal MCs arriving:
Participants of the Consistory arriving. Archbishop Raymond Burke:
The Pope wore a stole with the arms of Pope Benedict XV:
Archbishop Amato, Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of the Saints, addressing the Holy Father: